HVAC Maintenance Plan In Springville, Spanish Fork, Provo, UT And Surrounding Areas
SAVING MONEY IS COOL WITH OUR "HOME COMFORT CLUB"
MS. AUSTEN SAID "AH! THERE IS NOTHING LIKE STAYING HOME FOR REAL COMFORT" AND BOY WAS SHE RIGHT.
Club 1 Benefits
- Priority Scheduling Guaranteed: We’ll move you to the front of the line for emergency service.
- Free Diagnosis During Regular Hours: If you do have a problem you get free diagnosis calls during regular hours (regular $99) or $89 after hours (regular $139).
- Exclusive 15% Discount on Repairs: You’ll pay 15% less than non-Comfort Club customers.
- 2-Year Extended Warranty on Repairs: Any repairs will be covered by a 2 Year Extended Warranty on both parts and labor as long as you are a Home Comfort Club member.
- Earn $25 Replacement Dollars Per Year: For every year you’re a Comfort Club members you’ll earn $25 that can be used toward the eventual replacement of your furnace or air conditioner.
- Free Furnace & AC Tune-ups Once a Year: Our expertly trained technicians will perform a complete Tune-up & Cleaning on your furnace and AC in a single annual visit. This service is designed to save you money on your utility bills, improve the comfort of your home, prevent breakdowns, and significantly extend the life of your system.
Sleep easy knowing this important part of your home & families comfort is covered by your Club Membership.
HOME COMFORT CLUB VIP 1
Desert’s Best HVAC – Home Comfort Club Agreement
- Testing for carbon monoxide
- Clean and inspect ignition assembly
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect blower and lubricate if necessary
- Calibrate and adjust –possibly educate– on thermostat
- Check filters
- Start and inspect equipment
- Check drain lines
- Check humidifier pad – extra cost for filter or pad
- Check refrigerant levels
- Inspect condenser fan motor
- Inspect condensate pump
- Make sure outdoor unit is level
- Inspect for proper air flow on outdoor unit
- Inspect high and low voltage circuits
- Adjust service valve caps and connections
- Inspect drain line (different than item 8)
- Shutdown humidifier
- Test safety controls
- Inspect humidifier
- Clean flame sensor
- Change standard air filter–no extra cost
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect pressure switches
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for stress and wear
- Inspect burner
- Inspect expansion valve
- Check temperature rise and drop
- Perform pump down test
- 2 Free Service Calls Per Year (Normal price $129 per visit for standard service calls)
- A 20% discount on the total amount of any Customer’s Bill
- 2 Maintenance inspection visits: we will perform a 29 point maintenance inspection of the conditioner and furnace. At each visit we’ll leave 3 extra filters.
***For additional units Please Ask our Service Team
1st unit $20/month,
2nd and every unit over 2 is $10/month per unit up to 5 units total